Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Deceit, Lies and Swindles: The Psychology behind “Holocaust Survivor Testimonies”

A new article which appeared in the UK’s Daily Mail newspaper, quoting a 101-year-old Jewish “Holocaust Survivor” as having survived being gassed because the Nazis “ran out of gas” is the perfect example of the psychology of mass deceit and lies which has come to typify this sort of “testimony.”

In addition, the unquestioning acceptance of the easily-disproved lies of the “eye-witness” by the Daily Mail shows once again how the mass media is directly complicit in promoting the Six Million Story.



The Daily Mail story in question, titled “Woman who SURVIVED Auschwitz because Nazis ran out of gasturns 101,” published on December 10, 2014, quotes one Klara Markus, who claims to have survived no less than three camps.

According to the Daily Mail, Markus “escaped [the] Auschwitz gas chambers because Nazis ran out of gas.”

This incredible Daily Mail story is worth quoting in full in order to provide a proper analysis:

Mrs Markus, who had been imprisoned in Dachau and Ravensbruck before being sent to Auschwitz, survived the Nazi German camp in occupied Poland because the Nazis ran out of gas.

Mrs Markus was born Klara Schongut, on New Years Eve 1913, in Carei, Satu Mare County.

In August 1942, she was deported to a Jewish ghetto in Budapest, Hungary where she started work in an umbrella factory.

'My mother and older sisters were taken directly to Auschwitz. I never saw them again,' Klara Markus told a Romanian newspaper in 2010.

The mother-of-two remained in Budapest for another two years, before the Nazis ordered the remaining Jews in the city to march toward the concentration camps.

After a month-long march, Mrs Markus arrived at Dachau on October 20, 1944, and one week later she was sent to the notorious women's camp in Ravensbruck, before being transported to Auschwitz.

Shortly before the evacuation and subsequent liberation of Auschwitz in January 1945, Mrs Markus, then 30 years old and weighing around 70lbs (32kg), was sent to the gas chambers. 

She said: 'I was chosen towards the end of the day with a large group of other women and we were made ready for the gas chamber.

'But when they put us inside and went to turn the gas on, they found they had run out.

'One of the guards joked that it was our lucky day because they had already killed so many they didn't have any gas left for us.'

'God was watching over me that day.'

Mrs Markus says her narrow escape made her realise that she had nothing to lose and she managed to escape Auschwitz.

This is an astonishing story—but of course, a colossal lie from beginning to end.
According to the “official” Holocaust Storyteller version of events, Markus’s “testimony” is blatantly untrue.

Even accepting the claim that it was possible to march thousands of people from Budapest to Dachau—a 403 mile or 650 kilometer route in wartime, during winter, without thousands of guards (!), Markus’s story contains two astonishing lies:

Lie 1: Even the official Holocaust Storytellers Deny that Auschwitz had “gas chambers” in January 1945.

The most obvious lie is that Markus was sent to the “gas chamber” at Auschwitz in January 1945.

According to the official Holocaust Storyteller version—as contained in, for example, the United States Holocaust Museum timeline ofevents at Auschwitz, the “gas chambers” were put out of commission in November 1944—in other words, before Markus even supposedly arrived at the camp.

Bear in mind that this “Holocaust survivor” claimed to have marched for a month to reach Dachau, where she claimed to have arrived on October 20, 1944.

After a week, she claimed to have been transported to Ravensbruck camp. This camp was located north of Berlin, another 410 miles / 661 kilometers further north. This would have meant that she would have arrived in Ravensbruck during the first week of November at the earliest—just as the “gas chambers” at Auschwitz were being closed down, according to the official Holocaust Storytellers.

To claim that she was sent to the “gas chambers” in January 1945 is therefore impossible even by the “official” record.

Lie 2: The Nazis “ran out gas.”

According to the official Holocaust Storyteller line, the Nazis did not pipe gas to the “gas chambers” but instead used Zyklon-B, an insecticide, to kill thousands of Jews in underground chambers at Auschwitz.

Leaving aside the technical impossibility of killing thousands of people simultaneously in an underground chamber,* the Nazis would never have started an execution with thousands of people without making sure all the logistics were in place.

Markus’s claim that the Nazis “ran out of gas” is as ludicrous as the claim that she was sent to a gas chamber in January 1945.

Finally, the reality is that Soviet troops reached Auschwitz on January 27, making Markus’s claim to have “escaped” from the camp as unlikely as her claim to have escaped being “gassed.”

*(For example, the involuntary—and perfectly normal—defecation by executed persons as their bowel muscles relax, replicated by “thousands” of “victims” being killed simultaneously in a crowded, supposedly airtight, underground chamber, would quickly block up the room and make it unusable after even one such “mass gassing.”)

This obviously fraudulent “survivor testimony” raises two important issues:

1. Why would someone invent a story which could be so easily disproved, even by consulting the “official” Holocaust Storytellers’ version of events? And

2. Why would the Daily Mail—and other mass media outlets—carry this story without doing even the most basic of research to check if it was true or not? They would most certainly question and research any other such fantastic claim.

The answer to the first question cuts to the very heart of so much “holocaust survivor” testimony which has been proven to be false.

The vast majority of “survivors” are merely repeating the stories they have been told after the war, and this is why their “testimony” differs so widely—because it is all second, third or fourth hand “Chinese Whispers.”

Rudolf Vrba’s Lies Form Basis of “Auschwitz Gas Chamber” Story


Even the most famous “eye witness Auschwitz survivor” of all, Rudolf Vbra, upon whose “testimony” much of the entire “Auschwitz gas chamber” story is based, admitted in a Toronto Court in 1985 that he had never actually seen a gassing at the camp and that his book, I Cannot Forgive, was only "an artistic picture...not a document for a court."


Rudolf Vrba, now an assistant professor at the University of B.C., told the Ernst Zündel trial that his written and pictorial descriptions of the Auschwitz crematoria and gas chambers are based on "what I heard it might look like."

This was an astonishing admission, bearing in mind that Vrba’s “testimony” has formed the basis of most, if not all, descriptions of the gas chambers of Auschwitz.

Consider the following advertising blurb which accompanies themost recent reprint of Vrba’s book:

“April 7, 1944—Alarm sirens announce the escape of two Slovak prisoners from a heavily-guarded camp in Nazi Germany. The escapees, Rudolf Vrba and Alfred Wetzler, succeed and flee more than one hundred miles to give the first graphic and exact descriptions of the operations at Auschwitz, which up to that point had only been heard about as unverifiable rumours. Their report, first punished in Swiss and then in the western press, made the reality of Nazi annihilation camps explicit and unequivocal to Pope Pius XII, Winston Churchill and Franklin D. Roosevelt.”

Yet now we are told, by Vrba himself, that it was all just an “artistic picture” based on “what I heard it might look like.”

Holocaust “Memoirs”: A Long List of Lies and Fraud

Vrba’s “testimony” is but one of a long line of invented “memoirs”, of which only a few can be reviewed here:

- Herman Rosenblat’s Angel at the Fence: The True Story of a Love That Survived was a Holocaust memoir in which the author invented the story that, while he was imprisoned in the Buchenwald concentration camp, a young girl from the outside would pass him food through the fence daily and years later they accidentally met and married.

Rosenblat appeared twice on The Oprah Winfrey Show. Prior to the book's announced publication, Winfrey called the story "the single greatest love story, in 22 years of doing this show, we've ever told on the air." The book was scheduled for publication in February 2009 by Berkley Books, a division of Penguin Group USA, but was cancelled after it was exposed as a lie from beginning to end.

Rosenblat and wife in happier days before their swindle was exposed.

- Binjamin Wilkomirski’s Fragments (1995), was an acclaimed account of his supposed internment in Auschwitz and Majdanek.

The New York Times called the book "stunning," the Los Angeles Times described it as a "classic first-hand account of the Holocaust"; it received the 1996 National Jewish Book Award for Autobiography and Memoir.

In Britain, Wilkomirski’s book received the Jewish Quarterly Literary Prize, and in France it was awarded the Prix Memoire de la Shoah.


In 1998, Wilkomirski was exposed as a liar by a Swiss journalist, who revealed the author had been nowhere near the camps; that he was in fact called Bruno Grosjean, and had been raised in an orphanage.

Other Works of Fiction

I have analyzed all the major “eye witness testimony” accounts in The Six Million: Fact or Fiction, chapter 20, where the reader can discover further the outright fraud and fiction contained in the following books:

- Simon Wiesenthal’s KZ Mauthausen;
- The Diary of Anne Frank;
- Olga Lengyel’s Five Chimneys;
- Kitty Hart’s Return to Auschwitz;
- Martin Gray’s For Those I Loved;
- Jean Francis Steiner’s Treblinka;
- Miklos Nyisizli’s Auschwitz: A Doctor’s Eyewitness Account; and
- Filip Muller’s Eyewitness Auschwitz: Three Years in the gas Chambers.

In addition, there is a fuller discussion of Vrba’s I Cannot Forgive, and Martin Gilbert’s Auschwitz and the Allies.

The Ongoing Financial Swindle 1: The Philip Auerbach Case

Set against the backdrop of lies about the camps, it comes as little surprise to learn that from the very beginning, Jews have been swindling millions out of Germany—figuratively and literally.

Auerbach before his arrest and exposure as a crook.
They started on this swindle early: Immediately after the war’s end, a Jew by the name of Philip Auerbach, who claimed to have “survived” Auschwitz, was appointed head of the “Bavarian State Restitution Office” which was set up by the Allies, and tasked with overseeing “compensation payments” to his fellow Jews.

In January 1951, Auerbach became a member of the Zentralrat der Juden in Deutschland (Central Council of Jews in Germany)—but the very next month, he was arrested and charged with stealing 3 million Deutsch Marks (DM) from the “restitution fund.”

He was found guilty, and in August 1952 was sentenced to 30 months’ imprisonment. He committed suicide in jail.

Three of Auerbach’s associates in the restitution office were also sentenced to prison in the same court case.

One of them, Rabbi Aaron Orenstein, was sentenced to a year’s imprisonment and fined 10,000 DM. The second, Dr. Klaus Koenig-Ohnsorg, was sentenced to a year in prison and 200 DM fine.

The third, Dr. Berthold Kernisch, received a four-month jail term and was fined 500 DM.

The Ongoing Financial Swindle 2: The Werner Nachmann Case

Werner Nachmann (1925–1988) was president of the Zentralrat der Juden in Deutschland (Central Council of Jews in Germany) from 1969 to 1988. He served on the organizing committee of the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, and in 1986 he received the Theodor Heuss prize for his services to the Jewish-German reconciliation and the peaceful coexistence of Jews and Christians in the Federal Republic of Germany.

Nachmann: His fraud was revealed after his death.

After his death in 1988, it was discovered that from 1981 to 1987 he had defrauded about 33 million DM ($17 million in U.S. dollars at the time) from a German government fund intended for “victims.”

As reported in the NewYork Times of December 1988, half of the directors of the Central Council of Jews in Germany were forced to resign in the wake of the swindle.

The missing money was never found.



The Ongoing Financial Swindle 3: The Semen Domnister Case

In November 2010, the FBI in New York arrested 31 Jews in that city in connection with a $42.5 million organized fraud against a compensation fund for Holocaust victims.


The U.S. Attorney's Office charged the 31, who included six current and former staff members of the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany conference, with making false financial claims using false documents.




The verdict ended a four week trial in which two others, Oksana Romalis and Luba Kramrish, were also found guilty.

The remaining 28 Jews who had participated in the fraud scheme had all pleaded guilty earlier.

All of this just scratches the surface of the ongoing “survivor” fraud which forms an integral part of the entire Holocaust industry.


It is a swindle from beginning to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment